Thursday, October 26, 2006

indulge

jingoy is turning three in two months. i can’t believe she’s just turning three… feels like she’s turning four… hehehe, which reminds me, if jingoy is turning three then jimmy is turning five, ready for nursery school. jingoy probably misses him and the rest of the gang. i’m sorry. i miss them too, you know.

i love saturdays. i know, it's a wednesday, but it's my saturday and this is my blog. anyway, i spent the entire day sleeping, eating and watching arrested development. had cheese cup cake, chocolate cups, blueberry cheesecake, baked spaghetti, beef taco and rocky road ice cream in my bed.

my clean laundry was set to be delivered later, along with my drinking water, so i put my feet up, lay on my bed ate till i couldn't and laughed my ass off. my favorite day.

No comments: