Saturday, October 28, 2006

out of stock

i really did not plan for it to happen. it started out innocent enough. i just went to glorietta last thursday to buy a gift for my cousin. the shirt he wanted wasn't available, it was too early to go home and i had time to spare... then one shoe led to another... and before i knew it, i was home friday night, exhausted... with 3 pairs of shoes, 2 bags, 5 blouses, 3 pairs of pants and a pair of lingerie, thinking... maybe i overdid it? no? yes?

so on saturday, to continue with my ongoing trend of self indulgence, i spent, yet again, an entire day sleeping, eating and watching mindless comedies on tv. this time, i had what's left of my rocky road ice cream, chocolate cookies, picnic ketchup fries and sinigang.

i am out of control. i will start eating right and I will clean my apartment and this is my last shopping spree for this year. i am not going to buy anything for myself until january. i swear.

i hope.

No comments: