Wednesday, July 26, 2006

what...

when you’re told to slow down, they usually mean really slow down and take a rest. Take a day off… sleep for a whole day… you know… just rest. They told me to slow down, but as usual, I didn’t listen.

The next day after I got home from the hospital, I went out with my friends again. I promise I meant to slow down. But it was the birthday celebration of three of my friends, there’s no way I’m not going to be there.

But of course, after the celebration wrapped up, I went clubbing. Got home around 5 in the morning, and I haven’t had a decent sleep or rest since. And that was… two weeks ago?

The next two weeks don’t look like I’m going to get some real rest or even a day off. I can’t afford to be sick again. Especially now that it looks like I’m going to need to save up.

I’m scared. Shoot. What if I am?

No comments: