Tuesday, July 15, 2008

you heartbreaker, you.

Well, tascha’s gone now… Y took her home this afternoon. Now, the apartment seems suddenly so empty. Sometimes I still expect to hear her slight whimper. I miss my baby so much.

I’m always like this. Whenever I let go of something, I always think that maybe i did the wrong thing. That probably explains why I have a lot of junk lying around my house. While I am glad not to have to wake up at 6am tomorrow to clean dog poop… I still miss her. God, she’s so cute. I couldn’t resist... Couldn’t bear letting her go…

There’s another thing I had to let go of today. Even though I know that this is for the best, it’s still sad.

I have to stay away. Because if I don’t, I will drown.

NP: Someday Baby : Bob Dylan

"When all else fails I'll make it a matter of self respect
I try to be friendly, I try to be kind
Now I'm gonna drive you from your home, just like I was driven from mine
Living this way ain't a natural thing to do
Why was I born to love you?
Someday baby, you ain't gonna worry po' me any more."

No comments: