Sunday, November 02, 2008

eternity

who would have thought that paul anka, one of my mom's favorite singers, will cover "black hole sun" by soundgarden?

i went to my mom's grave today. I miss my mom. it's crazy. sometimes, i wish she'll, somehow, show me a sign that she's watching over me. like show up in my dreams or something.

I miss my mom.

Today, my mom got the most amazing pot of flowers since she passed away. it's so special coz of the effort and love R gave into that amazing set of flowers. I have greatest best friend, ever. :)



NP: time in a bottle : jim croce
If I could save Time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
'Til Eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ivy, im sure your mom is watching over you, i miss my dad to very much, i understand what you feel. cheers darling.

Anonymous said...

I understand too. My grandfather was like a father to me, and it's been so hard since he passed. People keep telling me he's watching me, but I don't feel it. And then I wonder if there's something wrong with me because I don't feel it. I don't know. I keep hoping I will eventually. I hope that for you too.

Anonymous said...

She's definitely there looking over you! No doubt in my mind about that. Beautiful flowers!