Tuesday, November 04, 2008

ships ahoy!

i haven't posted in weeks because work has been eating up all my energy and sanity. for a while, i thought i was going to give up. but this morning, i thought about it and i'm staying. and if i'm going to do this, might as well jump into this with everything i've got.

if this ship is going down... well, i'm going down with it. ha.

And that painting on my wall that was askew (see askew), finally gave up and fell on my couch.

today, i made a very important discovery. i didn't know that you can actually talk on the phone with anyone through yahoo messenger. really. i didn't know that. i was chatting with a friend who suggested that and just called me through messenger. really. anyone in the word. all you need is a computer, internet connection and someone to talk to. i love the interweb!!!

and i have the greatest friends... REALLY. i don't know how i could have gone through the past weeks and months (and years) without you guys. you are all amazing in your own crazy ways.

this song alone made me a believer of amy winehouse. she's troubled but damn, she's talented.

NP: love is a losing game : amy winehouse
Though I'm rather blind
Love is a fate resigned
Memories mar my mind
Love is a fate resigned

Over futile odds
And laughed at by the gods
And now the final frame
Love is a losing game

No comments: