Friday, September 08, 2006

forecast

my lover's charms
are in a box
beneath my bed
and piece by piece
i'll cherish them
until the end

send me an angel to love
i need to feel a little piece of heaven
send me an angel to love
i'm afraid I'll never get to heaven

~ my lover's box
garbage


i saw my future.

this morning, i saw how my future boyfriend would look like.
i know the color of his eyes. the length of his lashes. the trace of his nose. the corners of his mouth.
i know the sound of his voice. the warmth of his touch. the taste of his lips.
i know the stride of his legs. the strength of his arms.
i know the feel of his hair between my fingers. his face in my hands. his palm against my palm.
i know the music he listens to. the books he reads. the movies he watches. the jokes he tells. the stories he writes.
i know his unspoken passions.
i know his prayers.
i know his secret fears.
i know his laughter.

i know the thoughts of his mind.
i know the songs of his heart.
i know his mind.
i know his heart.
i know his love.
i know him.

No comments: