Sunday, June 04, 2006

clear blue sky


Today, it’s going to be a week since I last saw jm. I miss my little sunshine who wishes a beautiful garden for me. I wish she’ll come back from singko soon…. I wonder where singko is… it sounds like a wonderful place… because she’s there.

I wish I had my own… my own sunshine, my own garden.

This morning, I took my shades off on my way to work. And I saw a clear blue sky… I felt like it’s the first clear blue sky I saw in months. I’ve always been partial to orange skies and sunsets… they’re gloomy and sad and personal. sometimes, even romantic. There’s always a sense of regret when I see orange skies and sunsets. But this morning, as I listened to “one headlight” and looked at the big, clear, blue sky, I felt… new. and maybe even hopeful.

I guess we all need a clear blue sky once in a while, to clear our minds, lift our spirits, warm our hearts and lighten our souls.

No comments: