Tuesday, June 06, 2006

lost wav files


I got home late, hungry, tired and empty. All I wanted to do was take a hot bath, listen to depressing music and sleep. But I couldn’t find my depressing music in my own damn pc. Three hours passed and I still couldn’t find it. I wanted to blame my X, only I knew he didn’t delete it. Because I know I transferred the files to my pda the day I last saw him.

Then, when you finally give up, someone complains about loneliness and sadness and gloom.

Why the hell do you hide behind that stupid alter ego, that mask? Are you so scared that without that pretense there’s nothing interesting about you? No personality, no depth, no nothing? And what’s wrong with being plain, anyway? Why do you pretend to be someone else? Why do you pretend to be sad and dark and lonely? what made your life so sad? how could you believe that pretending to be sad sets you apart? and makes you special?

The way I see it, the only sad part about your life, is you.

don’t give me that bullshit about darkness. You never had a real problem in your life. You don’t know what it’s like to be abandoned by the only family you knew. you don't know what it's like to be alone. You were not left to tend for yourself as a child and beg for survival. You were not raped by the one person you trusted. You did not have to run away from your life, if only to get through the day. You did not build your life around a lie that the person you loved made you believe.

Don’t be a fucking phony.

and

Don’t tell me about sadness and gloom… I bet you don’t even know what it’s like to lose a friend.

No comments: