Friday, June 30, 2006

malls and decisions

I’m loving the mall of asia. Aside from the obvious – the hockey rink where I’ll soon be playing if I decide to stay – it has a lot of the nice bookstores, record stores, sports shops, nice places to dine, the imax theatre, everything for my money spending needs… Now, I feel like I don’t even have to go to Greenbelt anymore, except maybe when I really have to have New Orleans shrimp at Bubba Gump’s.

The other day, I saw a special edition release of “love story” by erich segal at power books. The cover was like the one they released in the 70’s . As soon as I have money to spare, I’ll buy that book. I have to have that. I haven’t had enough time to really see the place, heck, I haven’t had enough time for anything lately… so many things to do, so many places to see, so little time.

Which reminds me, I will have to make a very important, life-changing decision soon. but I haven’t had the time to think about it, I mean really think about it.. I hope I make the right decision.

This will be my whole life.

No comments: