Wednesday, June 21, 2006

spilt coffee

I made it through the day without coffee. I’m so proud of me. I really should stop. Ah, but then I have to stay awake, at least while I’m working. Oh well.

A couple of weeks before my birthday, I was sort of wondering how the hell I’ll get through the dreadful day. Not only was this the first time I’ll be spending my birthday alone, I was also turning 27 without well… much to look forward to.

Of course, like all other things in my life, I was wrong. A few days before my birthday, I was wracking my brains out on how to fix my schedule for all my birthday celebrations. Yup, celebrationS. Would you believe it? Who would have thought my birthday was going to be a week-long or even a two-week-long affair?

I just really didn’t know how many people cared. I really didn’t know how many people wanted to share my birthday. I really didn’t know how many people wanted to share my life.

I just didn’t have a clue.

And if X and I hadn’t broken up, I probably still wouldn’t have a damn clue.

No comments: