Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ha.

I have a love/hate thing with jack tv.

For starters they play “two of us” by the beatles every five minutes. of course, I remember X whenever I hear Beatles’ songs, especially that one.

But then, I love watching southpark and that 70’s show, and arrested development and of course, letterman.

Last night, sonic youth was on letterman. Ha.

I think X said he remembers me whenever he hears a Beatles song. I’m not sure if he really said that or I just thought he said that, anyways, I hope he remembers me, I hope he misses me, and I hope it gets hard for him… okay, I don’t mean that. It’s just that i remember him whenever I hear a freaking Beatles song. And they are everywhere! And it sucks coz those songs used to give me comfort. Now, they just give me panic attacks. That. Ass. Ha.

He didn’t have a clue that the paper with a list of Beatles songs he found when he was packing his stuff was the song list i made for our supposed wedding. He didn’t even have a clue. That. Jerk. Ha.

O, I almost forgot, I received a bunch of roses and a bracelet from X’s mom yesterday as a birthday gift. I know it’s from his mom, coz first, he’s not resourceful or creative enough to pull up something as simple as sending flowers. Second, he never did either of that (send me flowers or buy me a bracelet) when we were still together and he claimed he was in-love with me, why the hell would he do that now? everyone thinks somehow, in some way, he wanted to send me those gifts. Honestly, I know that he didn’t. he probably doesn’t even know.

Ha.

No comments: