Tuesday, August 01, 2006

the break up

A few weeks ago, I kinda invited x to see the break-up with me. it’s the last day of showing for the movie today and x hadn’t mentioned a thing. I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea to see him again anyway.

I saw the movie last week. And finally, finally, finally… I knew what the hell I was looking for in x. why I was always telling him that he doesn’t appreciate me. up until I saw that movie, I wasn’t sure what I needed to hear or needed to see from x that’ll make me feel that he loves me, that he truly loves me.

I hope x sees that movie. Because the movie said so many things I wanted to say to x, I just didn’t know better. i hope he sees the movie so that he’ll know. So that he’ll know that I wasn’t hoping D will come back. That the whole time, I just thought I was looking for D because when D and I were together, he showed me he cared, He showed me that he wanted to be with me, he showed me that he wanted to do things for me, that he just wanted to make me smile. That he just gave a damn.

In the movie, that was all aniston’s character wanted from her boyfriend. And guess what? That was all I wanted from x. that was all I needed. For him to show me he cares. For him to buy me flowers because he knows I love them. For him to take me to nice dinners because he knows I like them… because he wants to make me smile…

No comments: