Thursday, August 03, 2006

love story

email from x:

i'm sorry for being such a burden to you... i am really sorry.
a lot of things i want to apologize for, but im really not sure if this is the right time to say it.
i caused you so much pain. sorry ha? sorry ha... sorry

my response:

I honestly don’t know what to say. i guess we both did things in the past that we’re sorry for. Sorry din, dami din yun.

x?

you’re not a burden to me. what makes you think that? You never were. Everything I did for you from when we were starting out up to now were all done out of love… and at the risk of sounding cheesy, as quoted from my favorite movie “love means never having to say you’re sorry.”

And I felt that, first hand, from you years ago.

________________________________________

I don’t know why x suddenly sent that...

Did he just now realize how badly he’s hurt me? did he just now realize what he did? What he left?

And when is the right time, I wonder? Will he wait when his apology doesn’t mean anything anymore? when nothing he could ever do could hurt me?

No comments: