Friday, August 25, 2006

lusty lemons


C brought that new apo tribute album to work early this week and i absolutely adore orange and lemon’s version of yakap sa dilim. it’s so yummy… feels like I’m being lured to bed with a promise of fervor and sweet rapture. hahaha… apo is going to have a concert at the mall of asia first week of september, i think. i wish G was here. she loves apo. and listening to their music reminded me of her. i miss her. if she’s here, i bet we’ll see that concert, and spend an entire day shopping and talking and laughing and… ah… she’s going home next year for maybe two weeks. can’t wait to spend time with her again. it’s been years.

i was looking forward to staying home this weekend to tidy up my filthy apartment and rest. i even borrowed by brother’s arrested development dvds. but it turns out i have to attend a christening at dampa (yum yum yum) on saturday and i have to spend time with Y this sunday. so, i guess, another busy weekend for me. almost no rest again. i could pass up the day with Y, but i know i owe him at least a day. he’s been complaining that we don’t get to spend time anymore and that’s the least i can do for someone who’s been there for me all this time. and anyway, i enjoy spending time with him, it’s just that i’m not feeling well and i need to rest… maybe i’ll get my rest some other time. in my next lifetime, perhaps?

well. happy weekend to me. i’m sure it’ll be a blast.

No comments: