Sunday, August 13, 2006

when dolphins cry


I’m worried about nemo, I don’t know what’s wrong with him but he’s been sleeping or playing dead on awful lot lately. His wound hasn’t completely healed yet. I’m scared that he’ll leave me too.

When X broke up with me, I wanted to get rid of everything he gave me, everything that reminded me of him. I even wanted to give nemo and the chub chubs away. I just wanted to erase X in my life. later on I realized that to do that, I would have to move to a remote village in a country no one’s ever heard of; leave everything and everyone behind; and oh, rip my heart off my chest.

Anyway, I don’t think I can handle it if nemo dies right now. I know I just can’t . and I don’t need him menacing me everyday. I wish I knew what he wants. I wish I knew what he needs. I wish he’ll tell me. right now, I’m about ready to do anything just so he’ll stay.

No comments: