Saturday, January 19, 2008

coz i don’t know what i should know


“I'll get a pen and make a list
And give you my analysis
But I can't write this story
With a happy ending
Was I the bullet or the gun
Or just a target drawn upon
A wall that you decided
Wasn't worth defending?”

~ aimee mann
The Forgotten Arm


maybe that’s why we’re still here.

or maybe not. maybe he really left years ago and i still couldn’t. maybe. who knows. no one knows coz no one speaks. and i wont be the one to do it this time. i’m done talking. i’m done wearing my heart on my sleeve all the time.

it’s my turn to be the cold, indifferent bitch.

besides… i have faith i’ll have something like that again. i know it’s a long shot to ask for something twice when some people don’t even get it once. but i have to have faith that it’ll happen. maybe it’ll be even better. and who knows? maybe it’ll still be him.

it’s a long shot. i know.

No comments: