Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the reign of the valkyrie


I guess I can go anywhere I want. If only I knew where to go.
~Layne Staley

this year is the year i travel and spend all my money. not that i have much.

my brother and i are going to hong kong at the end of February. That’s why i’m holding off on looking for a new job for a few months. you should see our itinerary… it’s so packed, you’d think it’s for the amazing race. i’m excited coz i’ve never been to hongkong and my brother prepared a lot of really nice stuff for the trip. we are going to stay there for a week. yup, seven days. i just hope i still have a job when i get back.

by april, my cousins from denmark and some of their friends will be coming here. they are set to go to boracay, bohol, hidden valley, tagaytay and vigan. i told A i probably wont be able to join them the entire trip. i still have to work and i wont have enough money to travel that much. he said it’s ok, as long as i join them at bora, vigan and don’t’ forget his luau themed bday party. of course, i won’t forget that party. i’ve been spending hours at the gym preparing for that.

my friends and i are also going to bora. mid-may, we’re going there. we are going to have a blast. the sun, the sand… the parties, the booze… the bathing suits… i can’t wait.

where to next? i don’t know.

of course, i don't expect to still have a job by may. i just hope i get a new job soon after all these… so i can do it again next year!

No comments: